Visualizza messaggio singolo
Vecchio 21-10-2010, 14:41
valeria2 valeria2 Non in Linea
Elvis Big Fans
Utente Gold

Predefinito Re: Libro - The Intimate Life and Death of Elvis Presley

Questa è la risposta di Marty Lacker:

Marty Lacker responds to the inane stories promised in the new E-book 'The Intimate Life and Death of Elvis Presley' by Dee Presley.
"Here I am again to comment on another piece of crap written by one of the most sleaziest people in Elvis' life, Dee Stanley. I prefer to call her Stanley as opposed to Presley so I don't denigrate the Presley name in connection with her any further.
This is a woman who Elvis despised, he didn't really like being in the same room with her but did so at times to appease his father.

"Sleep with his mother?" Not in the way she tries to make it seem. What that was was just as normal for most little kids when they are scared and feel alone, they jump in bed with their parents or parent. It occurred when his father was sent to prison in Mississippi when Elvis was a little kid in East Tupelo.
As most know who have visited Elvis' childhood home in Tupelo, it consisted of two rooms and one bed. When Vernon was sent to Parchman Prison, Elvis would sleep in the bed with his mother to both feel safe and because he got to sleep IN A BED! This piece of trash Stanley tries to make it into something else. Elvis adored his mother just as any child does. Trust me when I say, if the nuts who think Elvis is still alive were right, he'd travel to Nashville and kill this bitch.

As for Elvis and Nick Adams. Elvis liked the actors who were in 'Rebel Without A Cause', Nick, Natalie Wood and he admired James Dean. He got to meet Nick in the 50's as he did Natalie, he dated Natalie but trust me, he did not date or have anything sexual with Nick. We didn't know Nick was bisexual until many years later when Nick was no longer around Elvis and us. Nick Adams was always straight with us and he was a lot of fun because he was crazy. If every male was as heterosexual as Elvis there would be no Gay men in the world.
Thank God for friends like Ann Margret who have always told it like it is and remained close in Elvis' heart and it seems he in hers too.
May I make a suggestion to all Elvis fans, don't be inquisitive in what this piece of trash lies about, don't buy the book. Don't contribute to this sleazebag who will say anything for money. This is the same woman, who among other false claims, endorsed the phony Billy Miller in his quest to milk all you fans out of your money with lies and false claims that he worked for and was associated with Elvis. He wasn't, at no time and no place. She was behind his attempt to con you.
- Marty.