e questa?

Vecchio 12-04-2007, 17:32
L'avatar di  Lisa
Lisa Lisa Non in Linea
Amministratrice
Site Admin

Locazione: italia
Predefinito Re: i gioielli di elvis

Vedo quella precedente, dove hai messo il link, ma questa proprio no....
Peccato..mi incuriosiva... Pazienza...

LISA

www.ShopElvis.it
Il negozio online del nostro Fan Club!

Unisciti a noi anche su Facebook!!!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Grazie...2474753?v=wall

Vecchio 12-04-2007, 17:34
L'avatar di  Lisa
Lisa Lisa Non in Linea
Amministratrice
Site Admin

Come non detto.....ORA SI'!!!!
BELLISSIMA!!!!

LISA

www.ShopElvis.it

Vecchio 12-04-2007, 17:41
aron aron Non in Linea
Elvis Super Fans
| over 300 |

Locazione: VITERBO

Che Spettacolo Io Vorrei Tanto Una Cintura Cosi
Vecchio 13-04-2007, 01:36
lucky jackson lucky jackson Non in Linea
Elvis Fans
Utente Basic

Dovete sapere che per l'aloha vennero fatti 4 mantelli e 4 cinture, ecco quello che è stato fatto:
Mantello N°1: Lungo e largo, per questo motivo troppo pesante da portare e non venne mai utilizzato. Venne esposto a Graceland dal 1984 al 1988. (io posseggo una pietra di questo mantello, regolarmente rubata durante una esposizione a Las Vegas)

Mantello N°2: Utilizzato per i due concerti delle Hawaii e gettato al pubblico alla fine dello show. Attualmente esposto a Graceland in seguito alle ultime volontà della persona che lo possedeva.

Mantello N°3: Utilizzato a Las Vegas durante il periodo gennaio/febbraio 1973 e regalato a Ed Parker durante lo show del 23 febbraio.

Mantello N°4: Utilizzato fino al giugno 1973 e mai esposto al pubblico.

Cintura N°1: Questa cintura è stata regalata all'attore Jack Lord prima del concerto a Hawaii.

Cintura N°2: Utilizzata e offerta al pubblico durante lo show. Questa e quella precedente sulla fibia avevano solo 4 pietre rosse a differenza delle due seguenti cinture che ne avevano 6.

Cintura N°3: Utilizzata a Las Vegas durante il periodo gennaio/febbraio 1973 e regalata a Ed Parker durante lo show del 23 febbraio.

Cintura N°4: Utilizzata fino al 1974 a volte accoppiata con altri jumpsuit.

Ora vorrei farvi vedere la foto dell'incontro con Jack Lord e consorte

Appena ritrovo la copia della fattura che pago' Elvis per i costumi e cinture la posto qui e se volete anche la foto della pietra.
ciao
Luca
Vecchio 13-04-2007, 13:35
L'avatar di  Lisa
Lisa Lisa Non in Linea
Amministratrice
Site Admin

Quote:
Lisa Visualizza Messaggio
Questo racconto è preso dalle memorie di Jack Lord su Elvis Presley.
Riporto solamente la parte che interessa:

"...Un mese dopo (il concerto delle Hawaii), Jack e Marie Lord andavano tra San Francisco e Los Angeles e, per fatalità, vennero a sapere che Elvis Presley sarebbe stato a Las Vegas per una serie di concerti.
Così chiamarono il Colonnello Parker e dissero che avrebbero avuto piacere di essere presenti.
Quella sera i Lord erano seduti al tavolo, le luci si abbassarono ed Elvis salì sul palco. (a Las Vegas).
Dopo lo show, Jack e Marie Lord andarono nel backstage con Elvis e poi nella sua suite, dove il cuoco preparò un pasto ipocalorico, come era abitudine tra un concerto e l'altro.
Durante il pasto, Elvis li guardò in modo malinconico e chiese loro se volevano presenziare anche al concerto di mezzanotte.
I Lord, che andavano in onda alla TV con un loro show durante quel periodo, erano persone che amavano andare a letto presto, ma per Elvis decisero di resistere.
Dopo la fine dell'ultimo spettacolo si incontrarono ancora con Elvis.
Alla fine dei conti, restarono a Las Vegas per più giorni del previsto e assistettero a 6 spettacoli di Elvis!
L'ultima sera, Jack e Marie erano nel camerino di Elvis, dove già precedentemente avevano visto alla parete una serie di fantastici costumi fatti a mano; all'altra parete una serie di cinture con tanto di gioielli come quelle che Elvis abbinava ai costumi di scena.
Elvis spiegò che lo stilista aveva impiegato anni a fare una particolare cintura, e sebbene non potesse intonarsi ad ogni costume che indossava, la portava sempre con lui perchè gli piaceva molto.
"Era una cosa meravigliosa" disse Marie Lord "tutta incastonata di giade, turchesi e ametiste".
Comunque, l'ultima sera quando i Lord entrarono nel camerino di Elvis, quest'ultimo si alzò e nelle sue mani aveva la speciale cintura, che consegnò a Marie Lord".

Rubber, penso ci sia stato un malinteso...
I ragazzi parlavano della cintura che Elvis dona dal palco durante il concerto dell'Aloha; mentre a Marie Lord il regalo di una cintura da parte di Elvis non è stato fatto nel concerto alle Hawaii, ma a Las Vegas poco tempo dopo.

Joe Moscheo fa parte del gruppo degli Imperials.

LISA
Stando a tutte le notizie, c'è un'incongruenza tra ciò che scrive Guralnick e ciò che raccontano i Lord sulla loro vita......

LISA

www.ShopElvis.it

Vecchio 13-04-2007, 14:49
hurt hurt Non in Linea
Elvis Golden Fans

Locazione: a casa mia

Quote:
lucky jackson Visualizza Messaggio

Cintura N°1: Questa cintura è stata regalata all'attore Jack Lord prima del concerto a Hawaii.

Luca
Su questo punto, abbiamo una chiara risposta in questa parte di quanto raccontato da Marie Lord, di cui una parte è già stata postata in italiano da Lisa, ieri

Early in January, 1973, Elvis Presley was due in Hawaii. There, on the 14th, a little past midnight, he was to appear live at the Honolulu International Center in a concert that would simultaneously be beamed by satellite all around the world live except for the United States. Shortly before the day of the concert arrived. Co. Parker had personally come to the condominium where the Lords live. By way of the manager, he had left a message inviting them to be Presley's guests at the concert.
he following day Elvis' road manager had called the Lords to re-emphasize how much it would mean to Elvis if they could come. As Jack had told me several years ago, "Ordinarily, Marie and I live like monks during the time I'm shooting. Both of us are up by five in the morning, so we never go out late during the week. But the invitation was so gracious that Marie and I just couldn't turn it down." The Lords went to the concert and were seated in the special section along with the rest of the Presley party. Midway in the show, after Elvis had introduced everyone of the members of the band and vocal group, he said, "My favorite actor in the world is sitting in the audience and I want to introduce him."
Then he called Jack by name. The Lords, celebrities that they are, told me that as if they had been floored by the introduction and that it had been an almost unbelievable tribute from one artist to another. So Jack stood up and taken his bows, live for all the world --except the U.S. - to see. Afterwards, they had gone backstage and met Elvis up close for the very first time. But as Jack would later say, "The moment we met and shook hands it was as if we had known each other all our lives."
Still, one evening a few days later, according to Marie: "I was in the kitchen fixing us an early dinner. The phone rang. Jack answered and then came in and told me it had been Elvis. It was his last night in Hawaii, and he'd said that most of his group had already gone back to the States but he asked if he could come over and say good-bye to us. They had arranged it for eight o'clock." Promptly at eight o'clock, the doorbell rang. Marie called out over the intercom and asked who it was, and a voice answered, "Elvis." Marie opened the door and he was standing there - "a slim Adonis, looking gorgeous in a white suit with a white silk shirt that had a ruffled collar and cuffs." He kissed her as he came in - bringing seven members of his party! As soon as Elvis sat down, Marie offered them drinks. Then, much to her horror, she discovered that none of the Presley group touched hard liquor! It was ironic because neither she nor Jack drink except on rare occasions. So, fortunately, their icebox was also full of diet sodas. A few of the guys did have beer, Marie said, but the six-pack was gone in a minute, so all of them sat there sipping soda drinks - and Marie could have dies. But Elvis didn't seem to mind; he just seemed happy being there. After about 15 minutes, he said to Jack, with a kid-type smile on his face: "I brought you a present, Jack. I tried to think of something to bring you that you don't have. The only think I could think of was this." Inside the box he presented to Jack was a solid gold Walther revolver. Elvis explained that he had ordered a matched set from Germany a year before but that they had just arrived. "But I don't need two guns, so I want you to have this one," he said to Jack, "plus six bullets - just in case you ever needthem!" Jack and Marie were speechless. The golden gun was a pure work of art. While Jack was still recovering from Presley's generosity, Elvis had turned and said, "And I haven't forgotten you either, Marie." He then handed her atiny jewel box and watched eagerly as she opened it. There, sitting on a mount of velvet, was a gorgeous ring. Elvis took it out of the box and slipped it on her finger. As a former fashion designer, Marie knew only too well what the status of the gem was, but Elvis, like an eager kid, told her, "Those are emeralds and diamonds." She was absolutely floored.
"One month later and a short break from the Hawaii 5-0 series, Jack and Mare were headed for San Francisco and Los Angeles and, by coincidence, they learned that Elvis was just about to open in Las Vegas. So, they called Colonel Parker and told him they would like to come. The day they arrived in Las Vegas was one that neither the Lords will ever forget. As they walked off the plane, there, standing at the foot of the ramp, was a tall Hawaiian man holding garlands of fresh flower leis. Colonel Parker had called him, and he was flown in especially from Hawaii with the flower, just to be at the airport to greet the Lords. Then, when they arrived at their hotel and walked into their suite, Marie remembers that they could hardly moved around for all the flower baskets that surround them. It was an unforgettable moment. That night the Lords sat at Elvis' table and the lights went down and Presley came on stage. The curtains opened and there, on stage center, was the six-sting banjo that Jack had given Elvis, on display, a spotlight beaming down on it. Then, as he had done at the concert, half way through the show, Elvis introduced his group. "I was in Hawaii recently and this great star and his wife took me into their home," he said the. Marie commented later: "He said it like he was some poor little orphan we had adopted. Then he called out Jack's name, and Jack stood up. The applause was tremendous. Elvis grinned and said, 'Sit down, Jack, you're getting more applause than I am.' Everyone laughed." After the show, The Lords went backstage with Elvis and then up to his suite where he had his own chef prepare a low-calorie dinner which he always ate between show. During the meal he looked at them sort of wistfully and asked if they would come and see his midnight show. The Lords corresponded often with Elvis On the last evening, Jack and Marie were in Elvis's dressing room when they had previously seen Presley's fantastic array of handmade costumes on one wall and, lining the other, hangers full of custom-made jeweled belts like the hi-huggers that Elvis wore over each of his jumpsuits.One of those they had seen had been a special belt that did not match any outfit. Elvis had explained that this costume designer had spent years making this particular one, though it didn't go with any of his outfits, but he always carried it with him because he loved it so. "It was an unbelievable thing," Marie said, "all embroidered with coral and jade and turquoise and amethyst." Anyway, on their last night when the Lords walked into Presley's dressing room, Elvis stood up and in his hand he had the special belt which he now held out to Marie. She began to protest, but Elvis cut her short. He explained that he couldn't wear it because it scratched him, and he even showed where there was a gash on his hand."
Vecchio 13-04-2007, 15:57
Rubberneckin Rubberneckin Non in Linea
Utenti Bannati
| over 300 |

Quote:
Lisa Visualizza Messaggio
Rubber, forse c'è un malinteso.
La cintura ai coniugi Lord è stata data UN MESE DOPO il concerto dell'Aloha. Quindi ormai le prove del concerto, etc.. non c'entravano più. Quando si parlava di "botta in testa della cintura" , si parlava di quella data durante l'Aloha, che non è quella data ai coniugi Lord.

Per quanto riguarda le prove, se non erro nel box dvd deluxe dell'Aloha, ci sono le prove del 12 Gennaio 73...giusto?

LISA
Malintesi ed incongruenze ce ne sono tante....Guralnick scrive che il regalo ai Lord è sto appena Elvis arrivò alle Hawaii..per quanto riguarda il deluxe dell'aloha leprove filmate li non sono prove, ma le registrazioni per le canzoni da inserire nello show che sarebbe andato in onda negli states.
Vecchio 13-04-2007, 17:45
L'avatar di  Lisa
Lisa Lisa Non in Linea
Amministratrice
Site Admin

Quote:
Rubberneckin Visualizza Messaggio
per quanto riguarda il deluxe dell'aloha leprove filmate li non sono prove, ma le registrazioni per le canzoni da inserire nello show che sarebbe andato in onda negli states.
Ma tu parli di queste canzoni?
BLUE HAWAII - KU-U-I-PO - NO MORE - HAWAIIAN WEDDING SONG - EARLY MORNING RAIN

LISA

www.ShopElvis.it

Rispondi